Terms & Conditions
ORDERS BETWEEN AFTER 2PM 31ST MARCH - 10 APRIL 2018, WILL BE SHIPPED 11TH APRIL 2018 (1ST CLASS ROYAL MAIL)
- All orders placed on our website are final.
- By purchasing from this website, you agree to the terms and conditions stated.
- We are unable to accept returns or exchanges unless they are due to a defect with the product.
- If there is a defect with your order, please let us know as soon as possible by emailing email@example.com with your order number in the subject, or fill in the contact form at the bottom of the website.
- Defective items will be promptly replaced or a refund will be made. In the event that your previously purchased item is sold out or out of stock, Gazelle London will provide a refund.
- Packages may be rerouted back to Gazelle London for reasons including but not limited to: an insufficient/incorrect address or failure to pick up your package from the post office within a reasonable time-frame etc.
- Please ensure that all addresses are correct, as orders are printed as directed by the customer and cannot be changed after the order is made.
- If your package is returned to us, once we receive it, we will contact you via the email address submitted during checkout to notify you that we have received your package. The customer is responsible for the cost of shipping it again, and will be asked to re-confirm their address at this time.
- If you opt to not pay to have your order shipped again, there will be no refund for the initial order.
- Starting from the date of our email, you will have thirty (30) days to respond, provide a valid address and pay for shipping. After the thirty day period, we are no longer responsible for order fulfillment.
- If the wrong address is entered at checkout, we will reship the order only when the returned package has arrived back at Gazelle London HQ.
- We cannot amend the shipping address or the items ordered after orders have been processed.
- We are only able to ship to the address specified during checkout.
- We are unable to process refunds for items sent to an address that was entered incorrectly during checkout.
Gazelle London reserves the right to cancel orders at any time, for any reason.